Carson had his first injury. He was trying to climb on me to get onto the coffee table while dad was stacking red cups into a pyramid for him to knock down. He lost his balance and fell backwards bitting his lip. Instantly his lip turned blue and his mouth filled with blood. SCARY!
Thank you for posting. I know I am like the "blog police" but I love reading updates, and I am not a facebook gal. So I go here to blog stalk my friends and family. Your carson is so adorable, I want to squeeze his cheeks. Sorry he got hurt, but nothing was broken so hospital avoided!
Thank you for posting. I know I am like the "blog police" but I love reading updates, and I am not a facebook gal. So I go here to blog stalk my friends and family. Your carson is so adorable, I want to squeeze his cheeks. Sorry he got hurt, but nothing was broken so hospital avoided!
ReplyDelete